How many times has your loan application been rejected because you had a bad credit score? It is true that getting emergency loans for bad credit is not only difficult but nearly impossible. The credit score plays an important role in determining whether you will qualify for a loan. It determines your financial stability. Lenders trust people with good credit scores.
So, what are the options for people with bad credit? Where do they go during a financial emergency?
Some people may offer you loans with sky-high interest rates. Thinking that you do not have any other doors open, you might just accept it. Well, the good news is that there are online lending platforms that give loans to people with bad credit. These platforms have a good track record of giving guaranteed loans to such people.
You can compare the rates on these platforms and choose the best deal for you. Sure, the rates may be on the higher side. But you will have plenty of options to choose from.
So, if you or someone you know is struggling to secure a loans for bad credit, you have come to the right place. In this article, we have listed all the platforms that are popular for giving loans to people with bad credit. These platforms understand that a financial emergency can crop up anytime. So, instead of pushing you into a more difficult situation, they stand by you.
You can find all the information related to these platforms—everything that a borrower needs to know—in this article. This well-researched article will provide accurate information about the most popular platforms for emergency loans with bad credit.
Best Emergency Loans With Bad Credit
- MoneyMutual:Overall Best Online Lender For Emergency Loans With Bad Credit
- BadCreditLoans: Best Direct Lender For Bad Credit Score
- CashUSA: Get Fast Cash & Small Loans With Guaranteed Approval
- Personal Loans: Best For Personal Loans
#1.MoneyMutual:Overall Best Online Lender For Emergency Loans With Bad Credit
This reputable online lending platform is known for its fast services, quick approval, secured transactions, and trusted lenders. It is not a lender in itself, but it connects borrowers with trusted lenders. It has a network of over 60 lenders to make the entire process of online money-lending hassle-free.
Established in 2010, MoneyMutual is based out of Las Vegas, Nevada, and was established with the single aim of helping Americans overcome any financial struggle. MoneyMutual claims that four in 10 Americans would not be able to come up with $400 in an emergency.
Since its establishment, MoneyMutual has helped over 2,000,000 people in financial crisis. You can get a loan amount of up to $5,000 transferred to your bank account with a few hours. The reason for MoneyMutual’s popularity is that it gives loans to people with bad credit.
Once you land up on MoneyMutual’s website, you can easily navigate around it. It is a simple website that saves you the trouble of figuring out how and where to apply for a loan. You will find the application form on the website. You just need to provide some basic information in the form. MoneyMutual also requires you to have a monthly income of $800. So, make sure you meet the minimum income criteria.
The other criteria set by MoneyMutual are simple and easy to meet. You should have a valid checking account, proof of citizenship, employment, etc.
- Types of Loans: The different types of loans offered by MoneyMutual’s network of lenders are payday loans, bad credit loans, cash advances, and installment loans.
- Network of Lenders: MoneyMutual has a network of 60 lenders. When you fill out the application form, it is forwarded to all 60 lenders. You do not have to apply 60 times.
- Prompt Service: MoneyMutual offers prompt service to all borrowers. After your application is forwarded to the lenders and your loan gets approved, it will only take a few hours for the amount to be transferred to your bank account.
- Reputable Platform: MoneyMutual has an excellent track record of serving over 2,000,000 satisfied borrowers.
- Security: You can safely transact on MoneyMutual’s website. It is encrypted with industry-standard security measures.
- Interest Rates: MoneyMutual does not determine the interest rates, terms of service, or loan conditions. All these depend on the lender, which will be mentioned in the agreement when you view the loan offer.
- Free service
- Wide network of lenders
- Prompt service
- Reputable platform
- Transparent and secured service
- Loans up to $5,000 available
- Simple website
- Trusted by over two million borrowers
- A minimum income of $800 is required
- Not available in New York
#2.BadCreditLoans: Best Direct Lender For Bad Credit Score
BadCreditLoans was established in 1998 in Washington, targeting people with bad credit. If there is one platform that guarantees loans with bad credit, it is BadCreditLoans. While it offers loans to people with all types of credit, some lenders work with people with poor credit.
BadCreditLoans claims on its website that it has been in the business of helping people. It wants to make the process of online lending simpler and convenient for everyone. It can help borrowers connect with the right lenders.
Whether you need a loan for your business, or repairing your car, buying a new house, or for education, you can be assured of a loan of up to $10,000 on BadCreditLoans.
As the name implies, this platform is particularly for people with bad credit. But it does not stop at giving only loans. It strives to provide adequate financial knowledge. You can understand how to improve your credit, how to spend the loan amount, and other information to help you make a financially sound decision.
BadCreditLoans is also popular for the additional services it provides. If you do not qualify for a loan with any lender on its website, it will help you by showing other credit-related services like credit repair, debt relief, etc. So, BadCreditLoans can be your one-stop solution for everything financial.
Similar to other platforms, you start the process by filling out an application form. You need to provide some basic details at this stage, which will only take a few minutes. Then, the application is forwarded to the lenders. You will get loan offers from the lenders if they decide to work with you.
After you get the offer, only you are responsible for what happens with it. You can choose to accept it or reject it. You will be under no obligation to accept the loan offer. You can always choose to reject it and start our application afresh.
- Easy Application: The application process is very easy. You can fill out the form in a few minutes with some simple clicks.
- APR: You can expect an APR between 5.99% and 35.99%. The exact rate will depend on the lender and your loan terms, which you will know only after you get the offer.
- Speedy Service: The entire process of getting in touch with the lender, applying for the loan, getting to know the status of the loan, and the final big step, the money transfer, takes only two to three days.
- Dedicated Lenders: The lenders of BadCreditLoans are committed to giving you the best experience. They are transparent and upfront about everything. So, there will be no hidden cost.
- Available 24×7: As the service of BadCreditLoans is available 24×7, you can apply for a loan on its website at any time.
- Amazing Customer Support: It provides excellent customer service to borrowers. If you are in any doubt, get in touch with customer support for guaranteed assistance.
- Free service
- Reputable lenders
- Loans up to $10,000 are available
- Transparent loan rates and offers
- Other third-party offers
- Bad credit does not matter
- Great customer support
- High APR compared to other platforms
#3.CashUSA: Get Fast Cash & Small Loans With Guaranteed Approval
If you are looking for a fast and convenient loan with poor credit, CashUSA should be on top of your list of lenders. Launched in 2002 in Las Vegas, Nevada, CashUSA helps borrowers connect with their network of trusted lenders.
CashUSA can help you secure a loan of up to $10,000 in a few easy steps. CashUSA makes this possible through not only its state-licensed lenders but also tribal lenders. This means more options for borrowers.
To apply for a loan with CashUSA, you must undergo a simple application process — quite like the other platforms mentioned in this article. You fill out an application form, which is then forwarded to lenders. After processing your loan request, if the lenders want to work with you, they will get in touch with you. However, CashUSA requires more personal details than other platforms.
The lenders of CashUSA work with all types of credit scores. For borrowers with poor credit, their credit score is not taken into account. Instead, income stability, employment details, and other factors are considered.
When you are offered a loan, the lenders will also show the interest rates, the repayment period, and other rates. You can accept the offer only if you completely understand and agree with the loan terms and agreement. You will be under no obligation to accept the loan offer. Once you accept the loan offer, the amount will be transferred to your bank account in one business day.
Alongside providing loans, CashUSA provides educational resources for all borrowers. The articles are written by financial experts.
Besides the excellent service, CashUSA offers reliable customer support. You can give them a call or email them. Someone from their support team will get back to you within a day.
- Auto-Repayment: CashUSA’s lenders allow auto-repayment of loans. So, the amount will be automatically deducted every month from the same account where the money was deposited. To avoid a default, you should inform the lender beforehand if adequate money is not available in your account.
- Educational Resources: If you are looking for sound financial advice, this website is a wealth of resources for different financial matters. So, before you apply for a loan, you can read the articles on debt and make a better decision.
- Eligibility Requirement: The eligibility requirement is very simple and similar to other platforms. Besides having an active checking account and being able to provide all personal details, you should have a monthly income of $1,000.
- APR: The APR can go up to 35.99%. The exact rate depends on the lenders and the loan amount.
- Additional Services: If you do not qualify for a loan, you will be able to view offers from third-party lenders for other financial services.
- Safety: CashUSA provides a safe transaction process. The data of the borrowers are encrypted with advanced encryption.
- Offers up to $10,000
- Additional financial services
- Safe and secure transaction
- Educational resources
- No minimum credit & minimum credit score
- Both state and tribal lenders are available
- Easy eligibility criteria
- Free service
- Requires monthly income of $1,000
#4.Personal Loans: Best For Personal Loans
The last one on our list, PersonalLoans, offers bad credit loans, fast cash, debt consolidation, emergency loans, tax loans, and payday loans from its reputable network of borrowers to loyal lenders. Some lenders also offer a line of credit.
Established in 2015 in Utah, PersonalLoans aims to make the online lending process convenient so that everyone can turn to them in times of crisis. Borrowers can get any amount between $1,000 and $ 35,000 through the wide network of trusted, registered network of lenders on PersonalLoans.
The process of getting the loan works similar to other lending platforms. You need to submit a request for a personal loan. Basic personal information, such as your name, age, address, etc., is required at this stage. You also need to state the loan amount and purpose in the application. After the request is forwarded to lenders, they will ask you for more information, such as banking details, occupation details, etc.
The information you submit will be forwarded to lenders in their network and other third-party lenders. You can also get other financial services from the lenders in their network. You will be offered debt relief, credit repair, credit monitoring, or other finance-related products or services if you do not get a loan.
The eligibility criteria are simple. You should be at least 18 years old, have a stable monthly income, possess a social security number, and have a valid checking account where the money will be transferred. No minimum monthly income has been set by PersonalLoans. But you should not have any recent bankruptcy. Also, some lenders may have certain specific requirements.
PersonalLoans offers great flexibility to borrowers. You can negotiate the loan terms with the lender and agree on conditions that work for both of you. This is what makes the platform so popular among borrowers.
- Convenient Process: The application process at PersonalLoans is the easiest compared to other platforms in this article. You will get detailed information on each required field. This makes the process trustworthy and easy to understand.
- Compare Lenders: You do not have to accept the first offer you get. You can compare the offers by different lenders, after which you can decide which lender you want to work with.
- Allows Co-signers: A co-signer makes the process super easy. If you manage to get someone with a good credit score, you can get him/her to be your co-signer to enjoy lower interest rates.
- Loan Limit: PersonalLoans is suitable for both low and high loan amounts. Very few platforms offer a loan amount as high as $35,000.
- Repayment: Different loans have different repayment periods. From a minimum of 90 months on short-term loans to a maximum of 72 months—the repayment period depends on the loan amount and terms.
- APA: The website of PersonalLoans has a detailed chart of APA examples on different loan terms. Starting from 6.99%, it can go up to 35.99%.
- High loan amounts
- A vast network of lenders
- Easy application process
- Quick transfer
- Soft credit pull
- Flexible loan terms
- Different types of loans
- Exceptional service by lenders
- Not available in all states
- Strict approval process
How We Made Our List: Best Emergency Loan Providers For People With Bad Credits
We compiled this list after thorough research of all the available online platforms offering emergency loans to people with bad credit. We first made a list of all the popular online platforms offering emergency loans. After scrutiny, we narrowed the list down to only four platforms. We gathered all available data and assessed them after visiting the website of each platform. We have presented this information in each review. The services offered by the platform, highlights, drawbacks—everything is given in detail. You can make a comparative study and decide what works best for you.
What We Looked For
Mentioned below are the factors that we considered to judge each platform.
The company should be known for working with people with poor credit. The track record of the company plays an important role in determining the service you require. We have chosen the platforms that have given loans to people with bad credit.
Credibility is built on all the factors mentioned in this article. A company can only be trusted if it offers credible services. Avoid a company if it makes extravagant claims or offers unrealistic loan amounts.
A borrower’s convenience should be considered by companies. Is the platform easy to use? If the website is not user-friendly or there is no active customer support, it is best to avoid these platforms. Customers should have a smooth experience.
Most platforms transfer the loan within two to three days. Since you are applying for an emergency loan, the funds should be transferred within one business day. There is no point in getting a loan after seven days of approval.
Platforms that care for their customers always have a customer-centric approach. Also, you should be able to reach out for assistance in times of need. We have chosen platforms with exceptional customer support.
One person’s opinion does not matter. But when the majority of the people agree that the service is good, we can safely believe it. So, customer reviews are a great way to know about the reputation of a company.
Some credit union charge a service fee for connecting borrowers with lenders. We have listed the companies that offer this service for no cost.
How To Find The Most Suitable Emergency Loan Platform For People With Bad Credit
With so much advice and options all around, it is easy to feel overwhelmed while applying for a loan. You might even make a wrong decision without realizing it. So, it is important to take a few precautions. You should know that you are not making a mistake.
The first step is to pull up your socks and research. You need to avoid falling for a scam at any cost. This is the last thing you want when you are already neck-deep in financial trouble. The only way to avoid that is by knowing more about the company, understanding its policies, and reading customer reviews.
The next step is to assess the companies you have selected based on their services. Shortlist at least two or three so that you can have enough options at hand.
The third step is to plan your loan. How much will you apply for? How do you plan to spend it? Will you have enough resources to pay off the amount within a given time? All these things should be carefully planned if you want to have a smooth journey till the end.
Now that you know how you want to spend your loan, it is time to get in touch with your lender. You will know the amount you are qualifying for after you get in touch with your lender. Before you accept the offer, compare the loan offers with other platforms. Another important step is to consider the amount you are getting. Do you need the entire amount? The more important question is whether you will be able to pay off the loan.
While comparing the loans with other platforms, you should keep in mind a few factors, which are discussed below:
- The speed of the loan approval and transfer of loan amount
- The credit requirement set by the lender
- The pros and cons of each platform
- The loan limit
- The interest rates, service charge, and other hidden costs
- The loan terms and conditions
- The repayment period
- The customer reviews
If you keep this guide handy, it will save you not only a lot of time and effort but also protect you from scams.
FAQs On Emergency Loans With Bad Credits
Q1. Who can apply for a bad-credit loan?
A: Anybody in urgent need of cash and unable to get a loan because of a poor credit score can apply for a bad-credit loan. You should be above 18 years old, have a stable monthly income, possess an active checking account, and have documents to prove your citizenship.
Q2. What can I use an emergency loan for?
A: Financial emergencies come when least expected. An emergency loan is used for any emergencies for which you require quick cash. It can be an educational expense or paying off medical expenses—anything for which you do not have enough cash and need it urgently.
Q3. Is an emergency loan with bad credit guaranteed?
A: Most platforms avoid giving a loan to people with bad credit. Many lenders consider it a risk to give loans to people with bad credit. The platforms we have reviewed in this article are known to work with borrowers with bad credit. So, it can be easy for you to get emergency loans with bad credit from these platforms.
Q4. Can I get an emergency loan with a low income?
A: You can get an emergency loan on a low income if you can show proof of its stability. However, some lenders have a minimum income requirement of $800 or $1,000. You won’t qualify for a loan if you do not meet the income criteria set by the lender.
Q5. How quickly can I get an emergency loan?
A: Emergency loans are quick and usually take a day or two for transfer. Once your loan is approved, it will be transferred by the next business day to your bank account. All the platforms mentioned in this article have quick funding. They take no more than one business day for fund transfer.
Q6. Are online lenders better for emergency loans with bad credit?
A: You can choose a traditional platform over an online lender for applying for an emergency loan with bad credit. However, the chances of getting a loan are very slim.
With the online lending platforms that we have mentioned in this article, you can get fast and convenient loan options. So, it is always a better idea.
Q7. Will emergency loans impact my credit score?
A: No, these unsecured loans will not impact your credit score. You can use these loans to your advantage. However, that does not mean you can miss the payment deadline.
Q8. How can I improve my credit score?
A: It will take some time to repair your credit. If you do not know where to begin, you can take expert help. A lot of companies offer credit repair services. Besides, do your part to avoid anything that negatively impacts your credit score. Pay off your loans on time, and do not issue multiple credit cards.
So, Where Should You Look For An Emergency Loan If You Are Someone With A Bad Credit?
You turn to a loan only when the going gets rough. While most people believe that a loan is a bad thing that will only weigh you down, the reality is very different. If you take the loan from a trusted lender and make the right choice, it can help you a great deal without it feeling like a burden.
However, even if you get a guaranteed emergency loan with poor credit, work towards improving your score. You may not be so lucky the next time. Get in touch with a credit repair company or start taking small steps on your own, like paying back your loans on time. Having a good credit score is a huge relief during difficult times.
We have provided all the accurate details of trusted platforms. So, you know about the platforms for best emergency loans for bad credit, their services, highlights, pros, and cons. You can now make a financially sound decision.